- H. S. Kim, S. S. Kim, H. S. Kim, & Y. Kim, “Anomalous transport properties in boron and phosphorus co-doped armchair graphene nanoribbons“, Nanotechnology 27, 47LT01 (2016).
- Minsup Kim and Art E. Cho, “Incorporating QM and solvation into docking for applications to GPCR targets“, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 18 28281-28289 (2016).
- Ji Hoon Park, Minsup Kim, Masaharu Shiratani, Art E. Cho, Eun Ha Choi, and Pankaj Attri, “Variation in structure of proteins by adjusting reactive oxygen and nitrogen species generated from dielectric barrier discharge jet“, Scientific Reports, 6, 35883 (2016).
- Minsup Kim and Art E. Cho, “The role of water molecules in stereoselectivity of glucose/galactose-binding protein“, Scientific Reports, 6 36807, (2016).
- Hyung-Kyu Lim, Hankyul Lee and Hyungjun Kim, “A Seamless Grid-Based Interface for Mean-Field QM/MM Coupled with Efficient Solvation Free Energy Calculations“, J. Chem. Theor. Comp., 17, 5088 (2016).
- Jong Hoon Lee, Min Wook Pin, Su Ji Choi, Min Hyeok Jo, Jae Cheol Shin, Seong-Gu Hong, Seung Mi Lee, Boklae Cho, Sang Jung Ahn, Nam Woong Song, Seong-Hoon Yi, and Young Heon Kim, “Electromechanical Properties and Spontaneous Response of the Current in InAsP Nanowires“, Nano Lett., 16, 6738 (2016).
- Sang Won Jung, Juho Lee and Art E. Cho, “Elucidating the bacterial membrane disruption mechanism of human a-Defensin 5: A theoretical study“, J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 741 (2017).